REPUBLIC OF PANAMA
is close to almost everything in Panama City, yet secluded and peaceful. We're close to:
MAIN TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES
- 5 minutes to the Marcos A. Gelabert domestic airport where all the domestic flights depart and arrive.
- 5 minutes to the Albrook Bus Terminal, where buses travel to all parts of the country.
- 5 minutes to Pier 19 of Balboa for the boat to Taboga, Contadora and other islands
- 5 minutes to the Panama Canal Railway terminal to Colon city through the interoceanic railroad
- 5 minutes to Albrook's Los Pueblos Shopping Mall
- 10 minutes to Avenida Central
- 15 minutes to El Dorado Shopping Mall
- 15 minutes to Via Espana shopping area
- 15 minutes to Paitilla shopping area
GOVERNMENT OFFICES & OTHER FACILITIES
- Walking distance to Mi Pueblito, (a replica of different villages within Panama interior)
- 10 minutes to The Amador Causeway
- 10 minutes to Casco Viejo
- 10 minutes to Public Market
- 15 minutes to Miraflores Lock
- 15 minutes to Soberania National Park
- 15 minutes to almost all the museums
(ALL within 15 minutes)
- Immigration office
- Post office
- 24-hour restaurants
- 24-hour supermarket
- 24-hour pharmacy
#35 is the building number for La Estancia.
We're on Calle Amelia Denis de Icaza in Quarry Heights, Cerro Ancon—most cab drivers know Quarry Heights. Calle Amelia is a quick left up the hill immediately after passing through the Quarry Heights guard gatehouse. #35 is about a quarter-mile or .4 kilometers up the hill.